The SA-UBTC Track Cleaner for Unibilt conveyors will come fully assembled from the factory and requires only two 7/16” wrenches for installation onto your conveyor.
1) Remove the two lower ¼”-20 Hex Head Bolts
2) If your 4” Conveyor Chain has an 8” drop ensure the brush is mounted in the upper pair of holes
3) Select a link in your chain that does not have a trolley set installed in it
4) Place the two main frame components down through the open link of chain (ensuring arrow matches the chain travel direction) and install the two upper U-Brackets back between the main frame components above the chain link, ensuring the bent tabs are facing outwards. For Chains with a 6” drop the top U-Brackets are installed in the upper holes, for an 8” drop the middle holes must be used
5) Place the two remaining U-Brackets between the main frames (again with the bent tabs facing outwards. With 4” chain the U-Brackets will be installed with the bolt through the middle holes, with 6” chain the lower holes will be utilized
6) Tighten all bolts and check tighness of all set screws that secure the strip brushes in place
7) When the SA-MRBS-4 is installed correctly it will resemble a trolley wheel set.
All reasonable care has been taken to ensure the information contained in this document is accurate as of the day of printing. However, such information may be affected by changes in the blend formulation occurring subsequent to the day of printing. Material Safety Data Sheets are available for all Applied Lubrication Technology Inc. products and must be consulted for appropriate storage, safe handling and disposal information of the product. Please contact an Applied Lubrication Technology Inc. Representative to ensure accuracy. October 2012.