E-Lube Single Point Lubrication Kits
- Fully Monitored
- Deliver precise, controlled amounts of lubricant to each bearing point
- Lubricate up to 18 points in ONE MINUTE
- Lubricate while the machine is operating
- Quick, Simple Installation – all tubes & fittings supplied
- Eliminate over and under lubrication
- Free up maintenance personnel
Single Point Lubrication Kits
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- The E‐Lube system is designed to provide a relatively simple and inexpensive method of centralizing or automating the lubrication of machinery bearings.
- E‐Lube can be a simple, centralized system with lubricant supplied manually from a lever gun.
- Pre‐assembled kits are available to service up to 18 points from a single grease fitting.
- Custom kits can also be provided to service virtually any quantity of points ‐ both manual and automated.
- E‐Lube centralized systems dispense measured amounts of lubricant to each point in the system. Even those hard to reach fittings are assured of being properly lubricated and purged of contaminants.
- The lubricant is delivered to the divider valve through a hand or power operated grease gun.
- The divider valve takes the lubricant that it receives from the grease gun and proportions (divides) it off to the various lube points in the system in precisely measured amounts.
- It’s easy to convert to or even start off with a fully automated, monitored system.
- The automated grease pump is a simple and economical addition to the manual E‐Lube system.
- The divider valves come assembled to the pump.
- Pumps come with a built in cycle controller and monitoring system.
- One liter reservoir includes a low level indicator signal.
- LED key pad provides simple and effective programming and monitoring of the system.
Single point kits include all items required to install a system on your application. The selection chart describes the models available to meet your specific needs.
|7122-6M||2 to 6 point E-Lube manual system|
|7122-8M||2 to 8 point E-Lube manual system|
|7122-12M||2 to 12 point E-Lube manual system|
|7122-18M||6 to 18 point E-Lube manual system|
|7122-6M-G||2 to 6 point E-Lube manual system & lever grease gun|
|7122-8M-G||2 to 8 point E-Lube manual system & lever grease gun|
|7122-12M-G||2 to 12 point E-Lube manual system & lever grease gun|
|7122-18M-G||6 to 18 point E-Lube manual system & lever grease gun|
|7122-8A||2 to 8 point E-Lube automatic system 120 VAC|
|7122-12A||2 to 12 point E-Lube automatic system 120 VAC|
|7122-18A||6 to 18 point E-Lube automatic system 120 VAC|
All reasonable care has been taken to ensure the information contained in this document is accurate as of the day of printing. We reserve the right to change any information. For current information, please contact Applied Lubrication Technology Inc. or an authorized representative of Applied Lubrication Technology Inc. July 2014.