- Chain and conveyor lubrication
- High speed spindle lubrication
- Bearing lubrication
- Production assembly operations
- Lift cylinders on beverage fillers
Applications where a precise continuous flow of clean lubrication is
- Can be configured for cyclic or continuous flow operation
- Reduced oil consumption
- Minimizes or eliminates airborne mist
- Improved workplace environment when compared to oil mist systems
- Keeps contaminants from entering bearings
- Finite adjustability and control
- Combines cooling effect with lubricant delivery
- Versatile - systems can be configured to satisfy a diversity of
maintenance and production applications
Air/Oil Lubrication Systems deliver high-efficiency lubrication and cooling for applications requiring accurate and precise oil deliveries. The advanced design delivers precise amounts of lubricant and eliminates residual drift of oil fog or mist during operation.
Air-Oil systems are versatile and can be configured to satisfy diversities of maintenance and production applications. Air/oil lubrication allows for minimal lubricant delivery on a continuous or cyclic basis, reducing oil consumption and keeping the surface clean and free of contaminants.
The Air/Oil system utilizes a specially-designed positive displacement injector (PDI) with oil outputs to a close tolerance level down to 0.01cc/cycle. This permits exact oil volumes to be discharged into an air mixing valve. Controlled air and oil is then discharged through clear plastic tubing to critical bearing points.
A small intermittent discharge from injectors flows along the inside tube wall and stretches out along the length of the tube. Air expansion at the nozzle tip delivers controlled spray (not mist) to bearing for optimum performance.
- Displaces positive and precise amounts of lubricant into the air/oil stream.
- The Streak Sensing Unit system detects and monitors the continuity of oil flow in Air/Oil systems. Monitoring takes place between the injector block and the application nozzle
- The Streak Sensors are interfaced with the system controller to indicate when no oil is present.
All reasonable care has been taken to ensure the information contained in this document is accurate as of the day of printing. We reserve the right to change any information. For current information, please contact Applied Lubrication Technology Inc. or an authorized representative of Applied Lubrication Technology Inc. November 2014